China is now at great risk, we want to mobilise prayers for her！ Nations around the world is actually shaking too.
Disregard of all political controversies against China, we feel urged to mobilise many prayers especially for her and all Chinese around the world. Why? Because the Enemy has by all means to destroy China and the Chinese great kingdom destiny and end-time calling of Back to Jerusalem in fulfilling the Great Commission.
In shaky and highly critical times like this, we are called to stand between the gap of this world’s biggest nation to pray, intercede and speak blessings upon her. We are doing this from a kingdom perspective, and not out of humanistic nor political agendas.
感謝天父透過「52天祝福香港」， 匯聚了60位城中父老和牧者們（ 代表著77個堂會和機構）所寫的禱文， 帶出兩文三語、菲語和印尼語的合一禱告外， 更有遠自印度「皇室兒童」和耶路撒冷山上與我們一起同步發出不息聲的呼求。 還有中國大陸家人每天更負起半夜四更天為香港站崗守望的聖職，實在十分感動、十分難得！
大家仍可善用這「52天」在網站的禱文，在個人、小組中和不同場合中，持續深入地為香港轉化禱告，尤其在這關鍵性的逆轉時間， 不容有失！ https://prayforhk52.wordpress.com/
感恩新任特首已經順利產生， 在等候正式就任的倒數100天中，喜見眾職場肢體的興起，把握著這個契機，發動多個專業基督徒體，聯手建造職場的合一禱告運動，接上了下一棒！ https://www.facebook.com/MarketplaceArise/videos/_/
每月一天 (最好24小時，但可逐步遞增)，定時但不必定點，輪班填滿整天的守望。 我們正邀請不同教會選定每月逢那天後，他們群體的名字便會成為「香港眾教會城牆」中的一塊磚了！這樣，我們就能彼此緊密同行，共同領受有關持續建造和禱告的重點，並共同策商如何聯手深化守護香港的方向。
為中國政府禱告， 求主幫助中國不同制度、機建、文化、民生和「一帶一路」等的發展; 求主使福音興旺，深願中國十幾億的同胞都能得救！ 另外，也祝福世界各地的華人, 無論在那處, 都興起成為那國的祝福， 遠離龍的文化，卻帶來天國文化的拓展。
求主祝福以色列並中東， 也尤其掌管那些與中國有關係的不同國家 ( 每次可按感動，為兩三個不同國家禱告)。
盼望你也能帶動你有的群體，每月認領一天， 與基督身體一起，同心合意，深化和持續地祝福香港！ 查詢和認領時段可致電:24-597-597（蘇小姐/ 謝弟兄），祝福大家！
From 52 Days to 52 Weeks
Thank you everyone for your wonderful contribution for the 52 Days Prayer of blessing HK. Great that we are now entering into a new phase from 52 Days to 52 Weeks after the amazing journey of praying for the CE election altogether. We can see Father God’s hand is so much upon this election even with the confirmation of symbolic numbers of votes for all 3 candidates respectively (Carrie Lam 777, John Tsang 365 ie. 52 weeks, and Wu Kwok Hing 21 ie. 3 “7s”).
For these coming 52 Weeks of continue building the Wall, we want to increase and deepen our prayers by working on three levels simultaneously:
1. Personal: encourage every saint to keep praying and blessing our City everyday, at least briefly for 1 min.
We can use the Lord’s Prayer or choose any suitable scripture or devotional verse to pray for our beloved City everyday.
2. Small group/Family: encourage people to pray at least once a week for our City in a small group and/or with their family/schoolmates/colleagues… for such as 15 mins or even more.
Written prayers by city leaders of different sectors would continue to be sent out once a week as guidelines or references for prayer directions.
3. Corporate: encourage different Congregation/Organisation to adopt one day every month to cover our City in prayer (preferably for 24 hours or as many hours as possible), not only for HK, but for the end- time destinies of nations and the kingdom of God. This is to fulfil part of HK’s destiny to be “a harbour of incense” (Rev 5:8ff, 8:5) as it is named in chinese, to be a global city for the blessing of the whole world. What is described in the scripture of Isaiah 62 will also be fulfilled if the Body of Christ can be united to build this Wall together by having watchmen cry out day and night to the Lord.
You and your Congregation/group are now cordially being invited to join us with this building by adopting one day every month (such as the “first Thurday” or any other day you prefer) to build this Wall altogether for HK. This, we believed is highly strategic especially during this crucial time of transitioning for our new Government and for the Body of Christ to press into the destiny for HK.
Would your congregation/ministry be able to sign up for one day every month to continue building this Wall for HK altogether? Thanks a lot and blessings.
Suggestions for that 24 hours being adopted:
Q: WHY 24 hours?
- Each hour or watch of the day is important and has its special purpose.
- Deep, effectual transformational prayers take time to be processed and not in a hurry.
- It is the Lord who sets up watchmen to pray day and night unceasingly on the Wall so that not only neighbourhoods and nations could be transformed through continuous prayer, but also to fulfil the redemptive destinies of cities and nations. (Isaiah 62)
Q: WHO to pray with?
People are encouraged to pray either in groups (families, school mates, colleagues etc.) during that 24 hours according to different time slots, such as 2-3 hours a slot, or in a prayer meeting together.
Optional gatherings, in the morning, evening or even midnight prayers could be arranged as a worship celebration. People can then be inspired by sharing visions and testimonies together, receive impartation and a new spirit of fervency. More people can also be recruited as intercessors during that monthly prayer gathering too.
Q: HOW to pray?
Simultaneous intercessory worship are preferred with prayers, in the form of Harp and Bowl (Rev 5:8ff), incorporating free worship and spontaneous intercession together if time and situation allows. Otherwise, any form that help us to pray in the Spirit (Jude 20) as long as we humble ourselves, and seek the Lord’s face are all good to help us come before the throne of God.
Also, including different generations together in the prayers – the seniors, adults and families, youth and children, even infants are all important and have their unique role in prayers. Intergenerational prayers can be very creative and interesting.
Q: WHERE to pray?
There is no definite place we need to do this 24 hours if no gatherings are being arranged. People just need to follow their time slots according to their convenience. Groups can gather to pray according to roster which would have better effect, otherwise, they can pray together online using video calls too.
Q: WHAT to pray?
For that 24 hours, people could be trained to expand their visions and passion for a much deeper and intense time of praying for our City in a comprehensive way. Guidelines of what to pray for that 24 hrs being adopted are as follows:
4 main areas to cover:
1. Transformation of the Body of Christ – to become end-time kingdom warriors as described in the book of Ephesians about the fullness of Christ that filled all in all.
2. Transformation of our City of HK – especially for the coming new government, and the “7 mountains” concept could be helpful in praying specifically for different sectors of the society.
3. Transformation of our own nation of China and the chinese diaspora – especially for the China Government, systems and infrastruture. There are 10 specific points of praying for China as guildelines here.
4. Transformation of the nations – especially Israel and her relationship with other nations plus choosing at least 1-2 more other nations (such as USA and Britain at this time) for their critical transitioning.